Saturday 11 May 2013

Come Play with TheOnlyLuca


Hey guys! 

I've had a couple of really busy days recently and have spent most of my nights trawling around YouTube to find new interesting people to watch other than just makeup tutorials and Shane Dawson :P

On my online jaunts I literally came across this chick that goes by the name of TheOnlyLuca.

I've noticed every video that I've seen of hers generally has more likes than dislikes. Are they worthy of so much hate? No, I didn't think so, if anything I find them amusing, I love how she constantly gets her boobs out online, all the girls did at school and nobody hated on them, yet if it’s on the internet then it’s all of a sudden a huge problem?

I love how on one of them she made a very valid point, “It’s ok to get my tits out as long as you learn something” and by that I’m guessing she’s referencing the great lacigreen, as she wears low cut tops in just about every video she has ever done, does she somehow do it more tastefully than others, I mean, how can you tastefully wear a low cut top?

At this day and age when has it ever been considered distasteful to wear one? Surely someone could help me come to a conclusion because frankly, I just don’t see the problem.

If anything I think TheOnlyLuca is probably a lot more intelligent than people give her credit for. But then again what do I know?

I have included a video of Luca’s below for those who have not heard of her, what are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment