Monday 26 August 2013

Come Play 'Off The Rails'

I spent this weekend down canal street during pride celebrating boys walking around in skimpy underwear and men being fabulous. Along with all the joys that come along with the gay parade during gay pride in Manchester.

After which I ended up going for dinner with my friend Ashley and we ended up having quite a deep conversation.

One particular topic crossed our otherwise fairly light-hearted conversation, with regards to an old friend of his who 'went off the rails' after they finished school, and why they no longer speak.

The way he described her was astonishing as it sounded so much like myself, so much so that I felt the need to discuss it in detail.

For a change of scenery this time I decided to do a VLog for this entry. Please watch the video attached below. I'd love to hear your thoughts.


If you can't be bothered to watch it all, essentially the moral is, don't let go of your friends because they aren't necessarily on the path you expect them to be on. Just be kind, and be there when their world starts to fall. That's what friends are for. And I thank every last one of you who've put up with me all these years.

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment